Did you know? The Indefinite Arts Centre relies on the generosity of donors to cover up to 45% of the costs of delivering meaningful, innovative programming in support of our artists.
Artist Patrons to Date (in order of registration): Irfhan Rawji • Michael Kim • Teresa Woo-Paw • Taylor-Marchuk Family* • Marc Workman • Jung-Suk & Nari Ryu* • Avnish Mehta • Nicole Kaczkowski • Marion Nichols • Halyna Kinasevych • Deborah Trochim • Juanita Carberry • McLellan Family • Kyle Olsen & Stacy McFarlane • Sonya Regehr* • Kris & Greg Thompson • Anndee King • Jeff de Boer • Beverley Fitzgerald • Kara Tersen • Pansy Angevine* • Carlos Foggin • Gail McPhail • Bow Valley Credit Union**
* indicates an Artist Patron who is supporting more than one artist.
** indicates a Corporate Artist Patron.
Become an artist patron. You will be matched with one of our artists, and will be able to see how your contribution is making a direct impact on his/her artistic practice. As an artist patron, you will:
- Receive regular updates on your matched artist’s current work in progress, including news of any major milestones accomplished by your matched artist.
- Be invited to a patron’s reception prior to each of our major exhibitions featuring your artist.
- Receive an original art piece from your artist each year you are a part of the program.*
- Have an opportunity to meet your artist at various events throughout the year.
- And receive a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of your donation.
We invite individuals, organizations, and corporations to sign up to be artist patrons. Individual patron plans start at $20/month, with organizations/corporations starting at $50/month.
For more information regarding our patron program, please contact JS at 403.404.3174 or email js.ryu@ourIAC.ca.
To register and process your monthly donation online, please click here and proceed to our donation form.
*Note that sometimes our artists take longer to complete a piece of art! In that case, you will receive a piece from another artist or a reproduction of a piece previously completed by the artist you support.